Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hello all!

I have been in the process of creating a Kaylee costume for Halloween this year! Even though there are forums and posts on the creation of Kaylee costumes already, some of them are out of date and a bit difficult to navigate. I thought that I would perhaps document my costume's creation as well as create a guide to making your own. I know that as I've worked on mine, I've wished very much for a few more details and a little more help. Obviously Kaylee is awesome and dressing up like her is wonderful as well, so I would enjoy making it easier for any Firefly fans to get this done with a bit more ease. I am working on the costume now and trying to get it ready for Halloween, so I shall post again quite soon with some usable information!

So long for now!


-Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment